Send us an e-mail please: giantpengy@yahoo.com

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Perving Out: Best. Olsen. Ever.

Hey, it's the first day of Spring, the perfect time to totally perv out to Elizabeth Olsen. Forget Full House, I'll take Silent House any day.

Actually, I heard that wasn't very good. I'd probably rather watch a Full House episode or two. Remember that one where Michelle, Stephanie, and Uncle Jesse got locked in that garage and Michelle almost missed her circus party? That was totes touching, yo.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to delay GEP's First Annual Elizabeth Olsen Perv Out. Enjoy.




Anybody remember how Uncle Jesse and the girls got out of that garage? Omigod! What if they're still in there??? That should've been the plot of Silent House.


4 comments:

Gabe Sealey-Morris said...

Are you sure she's an Olsen sister? She doesn't look like a drugged-out anorexic.

yafka said...

She got the whole embryo. That's why she's not small.

yafka said...

Someone recently told me they wanted to see "that new Elizabeth Olsen movie, Silent House." I said "Oh, did you see martha marcy may marlene?" And my friend said "What's that?" Well then how do you know who Eizabeth Olsen is? How can you say you want to see her "new movie" when you never saw her last movie, which was her only movie, which is the only reason anyone knows who the fuck she is?!?!

Matt said...

You two always know how to make me smile.