Send us an e-mail please: giantpengy@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Gone Fishin'

The family and I are taking a little vacation this week, so there won't be any posts for a little bit. Don't worry, GEP will be back with all new material next week, but this week, well, I need a break. You see, life can be stressful and annoying, and sometimes the only way to right oneself again is to pack up the car, drive to New Jersey, and consume as many Wawa Shortis as possible in the span of four days.

While I'm gone, please enjoy this exciting clip from the 1989 film No Holds Barred. Marvel at the sheer brutality of a Hulk Hogan unchained! Stare awestruck at the greatest fight choreography ever committed to film! Witness the most shameful line reading in movie history (FYI: It's at the 2:00 mark)! I'll see you guys next week. Have a nice vacation, me.


No comments: