Send us an e-mail please: giantpengy@yahoo.com

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

25 Days of Horrible Holiday Decorations: Day 5 - Snow Globe Candle


Our society is obsessed with taking two completely unrelated things and mashing them together to create something new and stupid.  For example, pillows and pets.  Or nightlights and pets.  Or luggage and pets.  And so many others.

The above is what happens when a candle and a snow globe are combined.  You get some kind of weird candle snow globe mutant.  I mean, look at it.  It doesn't make any sense.  It's making my brain ache.  I can't get over how astronomically stupid this is...

I'm sorry.  I tried.  I actually think this is pretty cool.  I wouldn't put it up in my house or anything, but that's only because this is a picture.  If I had an actual candle snow globe hybrid in my possession, you can bet I'd have it in a place of Christmas honor.  Probably on the mantle between my Universal Monsters Nativity Scene and Noel the Farting Christmas Tree, the battery-operated Christmas tree that dances to the radio (even to NPR!!!).  Yeah, somebody get me one of these stupid things.


No comments: