Send us an e-mail please: giantpengy@yahoo.com

Sunday, February 24, 2013

GEP @ the Oscars: My Top 10 Favorite Films of 2012

Hey, gang, just checking in real fast to share my Top 10 of 2012.  We had our dear friends over for dinner, and I had a lot of dishes to wash, so I'm running a little late.  So, here they are.  Remember: for movies to be on this list, I had to see the movie, as well as, enjoy it immensely.  There may be some films missing that you think should be here.  You're probably right, but out of the 22 movies I saw last year, these were my ten favorite.

All right.  Gotta pop some popcorn for me and wife and watch the Oscars until I get bored, mute the television, and play Bejewled while listening to You Made It Weird.  Hooray for Hollywood!

10. The Raid: Redemption

9. Safety Not Guaranteed

8. The Imposter

7. The Dark Knight Rises

6. Looper

5. Lincoln

4. The Cabin in the Woods

3. Zero Dark Thirty

2. Beasts of the Southern Wild

1. Moonrise Kingdom

SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR THE HONORABLE MENTIONS, THE WORST FILMS OF 2012 AND OUR HOTLY ANTICIPATED FASHION REPORT!!!


No comments: