Send us an e-mail please: giantpengy@yahoo.com

Monday, March 25, 2013

Put that thing away, sir!

Don't you hate it when this happens to you?



We've all been here before: either posing on a coffee table in nothing but a towel for a middle-aged woman with nothing much to fill her mornings so she's decided to try her hands at painting (Hell, she took a few art classes in college thirty-five years ago.  How hard could it be to pick that shit back up?) OR painting a semi-nude portrait of a person with horrifying toe fungus (Seriously, what's up with that dude's toe?  Looks like he's got a zombie nail.).

There was some joke I wanted to make here, but I can't remember it.  This commercial's sheer weirdness has eaten away at my brain like some kind of, I don't know, fungus or something, and I can no longer maintain a coherent line of thought.

What the hell is going on???



No comments: