Send us an e-mail please: giantpengy@yahoo.com

Monday, November 25, 2013

Is this the greatest thing that has ever happened?

Of course I didn't watch the American Music Awards!  Are you insane and/or totally stupid?  The American Music Awards has got to be the dumbest award show in the history of televised award giving.  You only get one chance at this blessing called life, dudes, and you've got an economy-sized box of screws loose if you think I'm going to waste a second of it on something as brain-numbingly useless as the American Music Awards.  Ugh!

Wait.  What did you just say?  Miley Cyrus sang a duet of her hit single "Wrecking Ball" with a space kitten?  Bullshit!



OK.  I mean, fine, that seems pretty great.  The American Music Awards are still a dumb waste of time though.  I mean, it's not like the kitten starts crying diamonds at some point or anything.

What?  The kitten does cry diamonds?  At the 2:13 mark?  Oh.  My.  Good.  God.  

To answer my question: Yes.  This is, without a doubt, the greatest thing that has ever happened.  I vow to watching every single thing that ever appears on television from this moment on now that I know things like this can happen at any time.  Thank you, TV.  Thank you so, so much.


No comments: