Send us an e-mail please: giantpengy@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Something Scary!!!


It's finally October--or as I like to call it, "Shocktober"--that magical month in which we celebrate all things spooky, by which I mean Halloween comes at the end.  I've never been shy about my views on Halloween:  I find it unnecessary.  I live my life like it's Halloween 365 days a year, baby!  I don't need an arbitrary date on the calendar to tell me it's time to eat fistfuls of candy, binge watch horror movies and summon demons from the inky black pits of Hell to do my wicked bidding.  That's just a normal week for me.

However, in the spirit of the season, I will be dedicating large amounts of GEP to Halloween-friendly content, so be on the look out for all kinds of frightful fun and ghoulish glee.  Like the Cryptkeeper might say, I hope your Halloween is super fun.  And then he'd giggle like he did.  Remember when he'd do that?



No comments: